Manufacturing organizations are facing increased pressure due to dynamic demands, quality expectations, employees’ expectations, regulations etc. This force the organizations to adopt industry 4.0 journey to be more flexible and agile to respond to these demands at the same time be relevant for the future.
This conference will cover the technology and business enablers across four topics: – connected assets, connected supply chain, connected workforce, and connected operations.
(Condition monitoring of the large and critical assets in the plants by connecting them, analyzing their performance and take quick actions before it fails, brings increased availability of the assets and improve the throughput in the plants. This section will outline the actions and priorities of leaders in this space.)
● Session Chairman: Mr Raja Shanmugam, Global Head- IoT Business Development Tata Consultancy Services
● "Predictive Maintenance to Improve Asset Availability":
Mr Balakrishnan G R, Head CRM & Service Sales, Siemens Gamesa Renewable Power Private Ltd.
● "Reliability Centric Maintenance": Professor Shankar Narasimhan, Indian Institute of Technology, Madras & Director, Gyan Data Pvt Ltd
● "Disruptive Business Models – Servitization": Mr Sunil David, Regional Director – IoT, AT&T Global Network Services India Pvt Ltd
● Session Chairman & Address on "Additive Manufacturing":
Mr Loganathan K Manickam, Global Head of the NextGen Design to Manufacturing CoE within TCS Engineering and Industrial Services (EIS).
● "Additive Manufacturing": Mr Raghunandan Mahadevan, Director, Sales and Operations, Intech DMLS;
● “Simulation Methods”: Dr Sankar Seetharaman, Senior Application Engineer, Ansys
(People are the core of any organizations. Ensuring their safety, health and wellbeing and also helping them to improve their productivity through latest wearable’s, AR/ VR and connected technologies will be the focus of this session.)
● Session Chairman & Address on "Wearable Technology to Enhance In-Plant Worker Safety": Mr Ponmanivannan GB, Head – Technology Solution and Innovation Center, L&T Technology Services limited
● "AR Assisted Field Service Improvement": Mr Sandeep Patil, Regional Director – India, PTC & Mr Avinash Gangaiah, Presales Technical Specialist, PTC
●"Enhancing Employee Productivity through Connected Technology": Mr Rajiv Desai, Head – IoT Products, Tata Communications Ltd
(Connected supply chain helps in improving the supply chain efficiency in the integrated ecosystem with real-time information and analytical insights that help in improve the flexibility and agility in the supply chain. Helps in reducing the cost at the same time improving the overall efficiency in the supply chain as well. This section will outline the best in this field and how do they manage this. )
● Session Chairman & Address on "Connected tractors – from farm to fork": Mr Ram Mohan, Exec Vice President & Business Head (Applications), TAFE Ltd
● "Leveraging Diagnostics to improve Vehicle utilization":
Mr Sampath Kumar, Director, Future Factor
● "Enhancing the Last mile Visibility for more efficient Supply Chains": Mr Senkathir Selvan Suriaprakasam, Business Owner, TCS DigiFleetTM, Tata Consultancy Services
● “Data Science for Manufacturing”: Prof.G R Chandrashekhar, Chair - Data Science, IFMR GSB – KREA